Monday, December 25, 2017

Monday Morning Blues

Merry Christmas!

Yep, it’s that time of year again. Already. Maybe it’s the cold, or the snow, or just winter in general, but Christmas sure comes around a lot more often these days. It seems like just weeks ago we were celebrating Christmas but apparently, it’s been a year. Funny, when I was a kid, it seemed like there was at least a decade between them.

Actually, as I write this, it’s Christmas Eve. Everyone, including the dogs, is asleep at my house—except me of course. Not that I’m staying up to wait or anything, I’m just a night owl and can’t go to bed until well after midnight. And I’m definitely not a morning person.

I’m sure my wife will be up bright and early though, getting things ready for when the children, and the grandchildren, arrive. She’s one of those (strange) morning people. But not the annoying type; she doesn’t think that just because she’s up everyone else in the world has to also be up. Unless there’s a good reason, she usually lets me sleep.

Unfortunately, I believe Christmas falls under the category of “good reasons.” So, I guess I better wrap this up and get it posted and then TRY to get some sleep because apparently, on Christmas, I have to be a morning person.

Oh well, Merry Christmas anyway! ~



Bruce A. Borders is the author of more than a dozen books, including: Inside Room 913, Over My Dead Body, The Journey, Miscarriage Of Justice, The Lana Denae Mysteries, and The Wynn Garrett Series. Available in ebook at www.amazon.com/Bruce-A.-Borders/e/B006SOLWQS and paperback on Amazon, Barnes & Noble and Books-a-Million. Bruce A. Borders is a proud member of Rave Reviews Book Club.

No comments:

Post a Comment