Monday, December 26, 2016

Christmas Break

This is just a short note to say that I will not be writing a blog post this week. After the busy Christmas weekend, I think I’m too tired to think, let alone write anything. And even if I did, I’m not sure it would make any sense.

But it was a good holiday. My wife and I were blessed to have all of our children and grandkids at our house to celebrate. And we were joined by my aunt, who helped keep us all entertained!

As usual, we had tons of food and yes, I ate way too much. But hey, it’s Christmas. And that’s part of the deal—eat anything you want and as much as you want all day long. Of course, then you have to put up with that sick bloated feeling but I think that’s part of the deal too.

I guess I’m not really sure if it was the grandkids that tired me out or all the food I ate. Or maybe it was the games we played (my wife’s idea): Funny Bones, Pictionary, and Taboo. Okay, these games aren’t exactly exhausting to play but you have to remember, I’m getting old. In fact, this is the oldest I’ve ever been at Christmas! I suppose I ought to thank my wife for trying to keep me young, but I fear her efforts are not working.

Seriously though, we did have a good time, and whatever the reason, I am a little tired as I write this. So, I hope everyone understands why I won’t be posting anything this week—or the rest of the year for that matter. Yes, I’m taking a little break. But don’t worry, I will return next year with new installments of this blog. Until then...  Hmm. Wait a minute!

I think something has gone awry. Somehow, this turned into a blog post. Guess I wasn’t thinking straight, but then, I did say that I was tired. ~



Bruce A. Borders is the author of more than a dozen books, including: Inside Room 913, Over My Dead Body, The Journey, Miscarriage Of Justice, The Lana Denae Mysteries, and The Wynn Garrett Series. Available in ebook at www.amazon.com/Bruce-A.-Borders/e/B006SOLWQS and paperback on Amazon, Barnes & Noble and Books-a-Million. Bruce A. Borders is a proud member of Rave Reviews Book Club.

No comments:

Post a Comment