Monday, April 22, 2019

Happy Trails


All good things must come to an end. At least that’s what I’ve heard. I’m not sure if this blog is a good thing or not but I do know the time has come for it to end.

I recently started a new job and my work schedule is not really conducive to continuing my blogging habit. So, after nearly eight years (seven years and seven months to be exact) of writing a weekly blog, I have decided to wrap it up. Not completely, however. I’ll still post a story occasionally. But the weekly post will be no more.

In some ways, it’ll be a relief to not spend each Sunday night typing away on my computer and then posting the result of my brainstorming online. But in some ways I’ll miss it I think. It’s been fun and rewarding to take memory trips from my childhood and share them with the readers, to tell about some current happening that I found amusing, or describe the inspiring antics of my grandchildren.

My wife will probably suffer the most from this decision. I like to tell stories but instead of having this outlet, I’ll more than likely be rambling on and on to her about everything. Then again, maybe it won’t affect her at all, I think she usually ignores me anyway. Which is okay. It’s not like what I’m saying is important or useful.

Anyway, thanks everyone for reading and indulging my sometimes odd sense of humor for these past few years. Until we meet again... ~


Bruce A. Borders is the author of more than a dozen books, including: Inside Room 913, Over My Dead Body, The Journey, Miscarriage Of Justice, The Lana Denae Mysteries, and The Wynn Garrett Series. Available in ebook at www.amazon.com/Bruce-A.-Borders/e/B006SOLWQS and paperback on Amazon, Barnes & Noble and Books-a-Million.

No comments:

Post a Comment