Monday, January 21, 2013

Dog Food

For the past year and a half, I’ve tried to stay away from politics on this blog. A remarkable feat, I might add, since I am very passionate on my political views. But, I figure everyone is bombarded with politics everywhere else so I choose other things to write about. However, to remain undetached from the current issue is proving too difficult. I have to say something. No, this isn’t going to turn into a political blog. Next week, I’ll return to one of my usual topics. For now, indulge me in the following.

So, Obama wants to usurp the authority of the U.S. Constitution and take away guns? And New York is presently in the process of attempting to nullify the 2nd Amendment rights of the citizens there? And Congress is considering several bills, which would drastically infringe on all American’s right to keep and bear arms? “Dog food,” is what I say.

These demented politicians above are not alone. There’s Biden, Feinstein, Pelosi, various other congressmen and senators, state legislators, and then the public figures. The list is really quite long of morons who have no regard for the Constitution. The gun-grabbers seem to think now is the time; outlaw guns, and/or confiscate them and imprison offenders. Never mind the words of the 2nd Amendment. “Shall not be infringed,” apparently has no meaning to these traitors to our country. By hook or by crook, they seek to relieve all of us of our arms. Again, I say, “Dog food!”

The anti-gun crowd, who want to disarm America, is not limited to solely to our country either. China has called for the complete disarmament of US citizens, and the U.N. is still actively pursuing its worldwide ban on firearms. Question - Since when does anyone in any other country have a say in our laws or our Constitutional rights? They don’t. But that fact seems to be not a matter of importance. The whole world is caught up in a frenzy; thinking, at last, they have an opportunity to rid us of firearms. I repeat, “Dog food.”

No doubt, I have some readers, if not all of you, thoroughly confused at this point, wondering just what dog food has to do with the discussion. Maybe this will help.
Message to Obama, lawmakers everywhere, the U.N., China, celebrities, and the world at large: Want my gun? Dog food. Alpo dog food. Specifically, “Come And Get It.”

Molon Labe.

Bruce A. Borders, author and songwriter, has over 500 songs and more than a dozen books. Over My Dead Body, The Journey, and Miscarriage Of Justice, his latest books, are available on Apple I-Pad®, Amazon Kindle®, Barnes & Noble Nook® and Sony Reader®, Kobo, Diesel Books, and Smashwords. Now also available in print at many online retailers or at www.bruceabordersbooks.weebly.com. The popular Wynn Garrett Series Books are now available on Barnes And Noble® at http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/?series_id=867526 See Bruce’s Smashwords Profile at www.smashwords.com/profile/view/BruceABorders

No comments:

Post a Comment